PLAYLIST: 11-18-11 ~ The South Side w/Chas Lewis

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Tue Nov 22 09:55:46 EST 2011

Web archive: Click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

November 18th, 2011 Playlist for The South Side
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Paul deLay Band * Punchy * Nice & Strong * Evidence
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings * Your Thing Is a Drag * Naturally * Daptone
Nathan James * Send You Back Home * I Don't Know It * Sacred Cat
Gary Primich * I Know It's Wrong * Dog House Music * TMG
Jimmy McGriff * Fat Cakes * Greatest Hits * Blue Note
Etta James * In the Evening * The Dreamer * Verve Forecast
Chris Smither * Crocodile Man * Train Home * Hightone
Roy Lee Johnson * Guitar Man * When a Guitar Plays the Blues * Bear Family
Carolyn Wonderland * Two Trains * Peace Meal * Bismeaux
Sonny Boy Williamson II * Born Blind * His Best * Chess/MCA
Chris Kenner * Anybody Here Seen My Baby * The Instant & Minit Story *
Charly
John Mooney * Dry Spell Blues * Gone To Hell * Blind Pig

8pm
Ron Thompson * I Got to Find Her * Resonator * 32-20
ZZ Hill * You're Ruining My Bad Reputation * Bluesmaster '84 * Malaco
Kilborn Alley * Couple of Days (Change My Ways) * Four * Blue Bella
Lynn August * Marked Deck * Sauce Piquante * Black Top
William Clarke/Jr Watson * My Mind Is Workin' Overtime * Double Dealin' *
Bluebeat
Jimmie Vaughan * Like a King * Out There * Epic
Taj Mahal * Checkin' Up On My Baby * Taj Mahal * Columbia/Legacy
Phantom Blues Band * Look at Granny Run, Run * Footprints * Delta Groove
Karen Lovely * Blues Ain't Far Behind * Still the Rain * Pretty Pear
Blind Lemon Jefferson * Black Snake Moan * Matchbox Blues * Indigo
WC Clark * Are You Here, Are You There? * Lover's Plea * Black Top
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings * Better Things * I Learned the Hard Way *
Daptone

9pm
Ray Charles * I've Got a Woman * The Best of: The Atlantic Years *
Atlantic/Rhino
Ray Charles * Come Back Baby * The Best of: The Atlantic Years *
Atlantic/Rhino
Willie Tee * Teasin' You * Teasin' You * Night Train
Rufus Thomas * Memphis Train * The Very Best * Stax
Igor Prado Band * Drive It Home * Watch Me Move! * Chico Blues
Sista Monica Parker * Let Me Moan * Living In the Danger Zone * Mo Muscle
Lazy Lester * You Better Listen * You Better Listen * Bluestown
Sugar Ray & the Bluetones * I Like What You Got * Evening * Severn
Juke Boy Bonner * Struggle Here In Houston * Life Gave Me a Dirty Deal *
Arhoolie
Shuggie Otis * Me & My Woman * Shuggie's Boogie * Epic/Legacy
Bad Influence  * Do As I Say * Under the Influence * Badblues

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis
KHUM - The South Side
3432 N St, Eureka CA 95503