PLAYLIST: 11-11-11 ~ The South Side

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Tue Nov 15 09:32:21 EST 2011

Web archive: Click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Nov 11th, 2011 Playlist for The South Side
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA
Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
The Bo-Keys * Just Chillin' * Got To Get Back! * Electrophonic
Ana Popovic * Your Love Ain't Real * Unconditional * Electro Groove
Elmore James * Fine Little Mama * Shake Your Money Maker * Buddha
BB King * Woman's Got Soul * Tribute to Curtis Mayfield * Warner Bros
Mark Hummel * Before the Beginning * Retro-Active * Electo-Fi
Big Pete * I Was Fooled * Choice Cuts * Delta Groove
Jimmy Hughes * It Ain't What You Got * At The Club * Kent
Skip James * Sick Bed Blues * Hard Time Killing Floor Blues * Shout! Factory
The Josh Garrett Band * Don't Ignore Me * String of Problems * Ind
Johnny Adams * A Losing Battle * Reconsider Me * Collectables
Buckwheat Zydeco * Route 66  * Where There's Smoke There's Fire * Island
Steve James * 66 Highway Blues * Roadside Attractions * Lazy SOB

8pm
William Clarke * Lookin' to the Future * Live In Germany * Watch Dog
John Marx * I Found a New Love * With a Feeling * Blues Patrol
Buddy Guy * Texas Flood * Breaking Out * JSP
Mary Flower * Hard Day Blues * Misery Loves Company * Yellow Dog
Wiley & the Checkmates * Guess You Wouldn't Know * We Call It Soul * Rabbit
Factory
Billy Watson * Hinterland * Lucky #7 * Lil' Snick
James Brown * I'll Go Crazy * 40th Anniversary Collection * Polydor
King Biscuit Boy * Lovers & Leapers * King Biscuit Boy * Epic/Sony
Bobby Rush  * I Am Good As Gone * Show You a Good Time * Deep Rush
Thorbjørn Risager * Take It Off * Here I Am * Cope
Janiva Magness * End of Our Road * Devil Is An Angel Too * Alligator

9pm
Paul Geremia * I Feel So Good * Love, Murder and Mosquitoes * Red House
D'Mar & Gill * Crawfish Boogie * Real Good Friend * Airtight
JB Hutto & the Hawks * My Kind of Woman * Masters of Modern Blues *
Testament
Billy Seward * Love for Money * Better Place * Soulfonic
Bob Margolin * Peace of Mind * My Blues & My Guitar * Alligator
Tedeschi Trucks Band * Love Has Something Else To Say * Revelator *
Masterworks
Etta James * In the Evening  * The Dreamer * Verve Forecast
WC Clark * Do You Mean It? * Lover's Plea * Black Top
Eddie Kirkland * Pick Up the Pieces * Pick Up the Pieces * JSP
Jimmy Burns  * Reach for the Sky * Stuck In the Middle * VelRone
The Cash Box Kings * Katie Mae * Holler & Stomp * Blind Pig

Mailing Address
Chas Lewis
KHUM - The South Side
3432 N Street