Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 11/14/11

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 14 11:07:23 EST 2011

11/14 Playlist:
http://www.spinitron.com/public/index.php?station=wfdu&month=Dec&year=2007&calview=&playlist=1558
Replay: http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/52862
-Interviews: None
Births: Toy Caldwell (64) Idris Muhammad (72) Johnny A. (?) Dianna Krall
(47) W.C. Clark (72) Earl King (82) Chris Cain (56) Bennie Wallace (65) & more!
<New update:> For the 4th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2011
most pledged to radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10
miles west of NYC, and brought in over $17,000, and all by its lonesome: and
covered 20% of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
The text version of the 11/14/2011 Sounds of Blue play-list:
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
6:00am
Flashback Hour “http://wfdu.fm” from More Hallucinations on Wednesday
10-11:00am SINGLE (www.SoundsofBlue.com)Buy it!
6:09am
Johnny A. (birthday ?) “Wichita Lineman (live)” from One November Night
(www.JohnnyA.com)Buy it!
6:13am
Toy Caldwell (birthday #64) “Can't You See” from The Essential Marshall
Tucker Band (Shout Factory)Buy it!
6:19am
Chris Cain (birthday #56) “East Foothill Fingerprints w/Larry Carlton” from
So Many Miles (Blue Rock It)Buy it!
6:24am
Chris Cain (birthday #56) “Gambler's Blues” from Cain does King (Blue Rock
It)Buy it!
6:30am
Toy Caldwell (birthday #64) “The Thrill is Gone” from The Essential Marshall
Tucker Band (Shout Factory)Buy it!
6:41am
Chris Cain (birthday #56) “My Nest Is Still Warm” from Live at the Rep
(CCM)Buy it!
6:53am
Johnny A. (birthday ?) “Lulabye for Nicole (live)” from One November Night
(www.JohnnyA.com)Buy it!
6:58am
Johnny A. (birthday ?) “You Don't Love Me” from Sometime Tuesday Morning
(www.JohnnyA.com)Buy it!
7:08am
Diana Krall (birthday #47) “Love Me Like a Man” from The Girl in the Other
Room (Verve)Buy it!
7:13am
Boogie Patrol “Taking Time” from I Try and I Try And I Don't Know What to
do.... (www.BoogiePatrol.com)Buy it!
7:19am
Cornell Dupree “CL Blues” from I'm Alright (www.DialtoneRecords.com)Buy it!
7:25am
Chris Cain (birthday #56) “I Do, I Will, I Can” from Live at the Rep
(CCM)Buy it!
7:30am
Toy Caldwell (birthday #64) “Why Am I Crying” from Toy Caldwell-Son of the
South (Blue Hat Records)Buy it!
7:34am
Steve Gadd and Friends “Way Back Home” from Live at Voce
(www.bfmjazz.com)Buy it!
7:42am
W.C. Clark (birthday #72) “Changing My Life with Your Love” from Lover's
Plea (Black Top)Buy it!
7:46am
Mighty Sam McClain “Can You Stand the Test of Love” from Mighty Sam
McClain-Knut Reiersrud-One Drop Is Plenty (Valley Entertainment)Buy it!
7:51am
Earl King (birthday #82) “It All Went Down the Drain” from Glazed-Earl King
& Roomful of Blues (Black Top)Buy it!
7:55am
Rue de Funk “It's You That I Love w/Luther Kent” from Weather the Storm
(www.BobbyCampoMusic.com)Buy it!
8:06am
Boogie Patrol “Make My Day” from I Try and I Try And I Don't Know What to
do.... (www.BoogiePatrol.com)Buy it!
8:13am
W.C. Clark (birthday #72) “I Want to Shout About It” from Heart of Gold
(Black Top)Buy it!
8:17am
Earl King (birthday #82) “Seduction” from Hard River to Cross (Black Top)Buy it!
8:22am
Bennie Wallace (birthday #65) “All Night Dance w/SRV” from Twilight Time
(Blue Note)Buy it!
8:27am
Chris Cain (birthday #56) “Tomorrow's Gonna Be a Better Day” from So Many
Miles (Blue Rock It)Buy it!
8:32am
Boogie Patrol “Cool Under Fire” from I Try and I Try And I Don't Know What
to do.... (www.BoogiePatrol.com)Buy it!
8:37am
Chris Cain (birthday #56) “Helping Hand” from Live at the Rep (CCM)Buy it!
8:43am
Toy Caldwell (birthday #64) “Can't You See (live)” from Toy Caldwell-Son of
the South (Blue Hat Records)Buy it!
8:50am
Boogie Patrol “Where's Ronnie?” from I Try and I Try And I Don't Know What
to do.... (www.BoogiePatrol.com)Buy it!
8:53am
Idris Muhammad (birthday #71) “Power of Soul” (CTI)