PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 11/12/11

David Carrigan papajoe61@HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 12 19:31:44 EST 2011

My show # 629.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was a listen to blueneage about folks' (mostly women here) wild behavior.  Infidelity, untruths, violence, drunkenness, unpredictability! That's the blues.
 Papajoe (David Carrigan)
Blues Cafe' WWSP
Reserve Street UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481

Saturdays 3-7PM
Novenber 12, 2011
"The Wild Life" Blues
Muddy Waters /Stuff You Gotta Watch /Rare and Unissued /Chess
Bessie Smith /Reckless Blues /The collection /Columbia
Ramblin' Thomas /Hard to Rule Woman /Hard Dallas /CatFish
Jimmie Davis /Red Nightgown Blues /When the Sun Goes Down v2 /Bluebird
Robert Johnson /Stop Breakin' Down Blues /King of the Delta Blues Singers v2 /Columbia
Champion Jack Dupree /Bad Whiskey and Wild Women /1940-1950 /Wolf
Joe Lutcher /Lucy Lindy Boogie /Chronological 1947 /Classic
Rosco Gordon /That Gal of Mine /Original Mempis Blues Brothers /Ace
Willie Nix /Truckin' Little Woman /Chess Blues box v2 /Chess
Bill Broonzy /Little City Woman /with Washboard Sam /Chess
Forest City Joe /She Liver Her Life Too Fast /Downhome Delta Harmonica /DeltaCat
Jimmy Reed /Bright Lights, Big City /Best of VeeJay v5 /Collectables
Albert King /You Threw You're Love on Me Too Strong /Ultimate Collection /Rhino

New on the Menu

Dale Watson /Elbow Grease, Spackle and Pine Sol /Sun Sessions /Red House

Cash Box Kings /Feel Like Goin' Home /Holler and Stomp /Blind Pig
Sista Monica Parker /title track /Livin' in the Danger Zone /Mo' Muscle
Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings /Tobacco Road /Sampler /Proper
Root Doctor /It's Cold Outside, and You Ain't Goin' Nowhere /Joy /Root Doctor

CeeCee James /I Ain't Superstitious /Live at Sun Banks /FWG

Steve Gerard and the National Debonaires /Michelle /Voodoo Workin' /Blue Edge

Louisiana Red /So Long, So Long /Memphis Mojo /Ruf
Etta James /Misty Blue /The Dreamer /Verve Forecast

Matt Andersen /She Comes Down /Coal Mining Blues /Busted Flat
Maria Muldaur /Rain Down Tears /Steady Love /Stony Plain

Big Pete /Just to Be With You /Choice Cuts /Delta Groove
Omar Coleman /She's Too Fast for Me /West Side Wiggle /Honeybee

Saturday Blue Plate Special   more "Wild Life"
Freddie King /Girl from Kookamunga /Very Best of v3 /Collectables
Jimmy Dawkins /I Don't Know What Love Is /Fast Fingers /Delmark
Son Seals /Funky Bitch /Live and Burning /Alligator
Lovie Lee /Tricky Woman /Good Candy /Earwig
R.L. Burnside /Just Like a Woman /Mississippi Hill Country Blues /Swingmaster
Carol Fran wi. Tri-Saxual Soul Champs /Can't Keep Up with You /"Go Girl" /Black Top
Jimmie Vaughan /Kinky Woman /Out There /Epic
R.J. Mischo /Jelly Sellin' Woman /West Wind Blowin' /Mountain Top
Big Bill Morganfield /Dirty Dealin' Mama /Ramblin' Mind /Blind Pig
Francine Reed /Wild Women Never Get the Blues /I Got a Right /CMO
Rusty Zinn wi. Kid Ramos /Silly Dilly Woman /West Coast House Party /Evidence
Roy Gaines /Standing Up for Women's Rights /In the House /CrossCut
Jimmy Burns /Nice and Easy /Back to the Delta /Delmark
Reverend Raven /Bad Little Girls /Big Bee /Land o' Blues
Big Pete Pearson /Too /Many Drivers /I'm Here Baby /Blue Witch
Mike Zito /Little Red Corvette /Today /Eclecto Groove
Zora Young /Honey Bee /French Connection /Delmark

New on the Menu

Johnny Winter /Maybelline /Roots /Megaforce

Ian Siegal /Better Than Myself /The Skinny /Nugene

Sugar Ray and the Bluetones /Hard to Get Along With /Evening /Severn
Chick Willis /On Your Way Fishing /Let the Blues Speak for Itself /Benevolent

All Night Long Blues Band /You Gotsta Shake Ya' Rump /Ain't Gonna Stop /self
Moreland and Arbuckle /Who Will be Next /Just a Dream /Telarc
Hans Theessink /Sympathy for the Devil /Jedermann remixed soundtrack /ORF
Bert Dievert /Keep on Truckin' /Kid Man Blues /Hard Danger

Paul Geremia /Shuckin' Sugar Blue /Love My Stuff /Red House

Toby Walker /Broke Down Engine Blues /Shake Shake Mama /LTW
Lionel Young Band /Night Train /On Our Way to Memphis /Dexofon

Duke Robillard /Want Ad Blues /Low Down and Tore Up /Stony Plain