Mouse Jefferson....Lemon's Nephew??

GuitarMac gtrmac@COMCAST.NET
Sat Nov 12 11:25:02 EST 2011

I believe Blind Lemon might have been Called   Mousey Jefferson. in his
Early Years..
http://jasobrecht.com/blind-lemon-jefferson-star-blues-guitar/
                                              Guitar Mac
http://www.guitarmac.com
http://soundclick.com/paypal/?bandid=303037
https://plus.google.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/gtrmac100
http://www.myspace.com/guitarmac
http://www.myspace.com/guitarmac1
----- Original Message -----
From: "chuck 249" <hhs249@GMAIL.COM>
To: <BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 5:36 AM
Subject: Re: Mouse Jefferson....Lemon's Nephew??

The Eureka mag was Vol 1, #3...from 1960. Yeah, that is an early,
obscure one. I noticed that the cat who runs the Blind Blues forum
took it over there, and Don O commented on it, but had no additional
info, however he did have a good idea that Any interested party should
check with that Lemon relative who is a reverend out in Weatherford.

Do any of the online groups you mention get archived to Google? I sure
hope so, that seems like such a great way for people to find info
"further on down the road."

I went to Brenham yesterday on a delivery, and on the way down went
through Wortham, then on the way back through Navasota...all 3 small
towns with connections to blues musicians. After driving 400,000 miles
in the last 4.3 years. Every time I pass through one that brings up a
blues memory I reach for my iPad, and head to YouTube....or now I just
tell Siri (iPhone 4S) to play me some fill in the blank (of course
about 1/3 the time she says that she does not understand).

chuck, in dallas