Playlist: 11/6/11 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Nov 6 11:08:13 EST 2011

6AM

Lightnin’ Hopkins / Katie Mae / Prestige Profiles Lightnin’ Hopkins / Prestige
-
Johnny Winter w/John Medeski / Come Baby Baby / Roots / Megaforce
Maria Muldaur / Why Are People Like That? / Steady Love / Stony Plain
-
C.J. Chenier / Clap Hands / Can’t Sit Down / World Village
John Nemeth / Save a Little Love / Name the Day! / Blind Pig
-
Little Brother Montgomery / Pinetop’s Boogie Woogie / Classic Piano Blues / Smithsonian Folkways
-
Wyton Marsalis & Eric Clapton / Forty-Four / Play the Blues – Live from Jazz at Lincoln Center / Reprise Jazz
Pete Anderson / Even Things Up / Even Things Up / Little Dog – Vizztone
-
The Duke Robillard Band / Want Ad Blues / Low Down and Tore Up / Stony Plain
Sista Monica Parker / Living in the Danger Zone / Living in the Danger Zone / Mo Muscle
-
Big Joe Turner / TV Mama / The Very Best of Big Joe Turner / Rhino – Atlantic

7AM

David “Honeyboy” Edwards / Gamblin’ Man / Lightning in a Bottle / Columbia – Legacy
-
Lil’ Ed and The Blues Imperials / Dying to Live / Full Tilt / Alligator
Shirley Johnson / I’m Going to Find Me a Lover / Blues Attack / Delmark
-
Sonny Landreth / Storm of Worry / From the Reach / Landfall
-
Big Bill Broonzy / Hey, Hey, Baby / Trouble in Mind / Smithsonian Folkways
-
Hugh Laurie / The Whale Has Swallowed Me / Let Them Talk / Warner Brothers
Lurrie Bell / Feeling Good / Let’s Talk About Love / Aria B.G.
-
Mary Flower / I’m Dreaming of Your Demise / Misery Loves Company / Yellow Dog
Jimmy Burns Band / Hard Love / Stuck in the Middle / VelRone
-
Carlos Johnson / It Ain’t No Fun to Me / In and Out / Mister Kelly’s
Sonny Rhodes / Blues Is My Religion / Blue Diamond / Stony Plain
-
Beat Merchants / Life's Too Short / Beat Merchants / Beat Merchants

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road