PLAYLIST: 10-28-11 ~ The South Side ~ KHUM-FM

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Tue Nov 1 23:46:50 EDT 2011

Web archive: Click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * Oct 28th, 2011
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC/GMT
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
William Clarke  * A Good Girl Is Hard To Find * Groove Time * Alligator
James Harman * That's Not Your Baby * Strictly Live In '85 * Gulf Coast
Nathan James & Ben Hernandez * My Special Rider * Hollerin' * Sacred Cat
Sonny Boy Williamson II * Ninety Nine * His Best * Chess/MCA
Aaron Neville  * Why Worry * Ultimate * Hip-O
Mitch Kashmar * Got No Reason * Live at Labatt * Delta Groove
Sista Monica Parker * Living In the Danger Zone * Living In the Danger Zone
* Mo Muscle
Muddy Waters  * Still a Fool * The Anthology 1947-72 * Chess/MCA
Curtis Mayfield * Dirty Laundry * Move On Up: The Singles * Sequel
Candye Kane * Walkin', Talkin' Haunted House * Sister Vagabond * Delta
Groove
Screamin' Jay Hawkins * Alligator Wine * Voodoo Jive: The Best of * Rhino
8pm
Jr Wells * You Ought To Quit That * You're Tuff Enough * Mercury
Taj Mahal * Mr Pitiful * Señor Blues * Private Music
Dave Keller * More Than I Can Stand * Where I'm Coming From * Tastee Tone
Lightnin' Hopkins * Black Cat Bone * All the Classics * JSP
Don Covay * Sookie, Sookie * See Saw * Warner Bros
Paul Oscher * Ida Mae * Bet On the Blues * Blues Fidelity
Hannibal * The Right To Love You * Hannibalism * Norton
Sunnyland Slim * Cryin' For My Baby * Chicago Jump * Evidence
James Booker * Make a Better World * Junco Partner * Hannibal
Ivan Appelrouth * Twisted Top * Blue & Instrumental * EllerSoul
Nina Simone * I Put a Spell On You * Anthology * RCA
9pm
Screamin' Jay Hawkins * Yellow Coat * The Okeh R & B Story * Okeh/Legacy
Mem Shannon * Me & My Bed * Cab Driver's Blues * Hannibal
Sugar Ray & the Bluetones * I'm Having a Ball * Evening * Severn
Sean Costello * Same Old Game * We Can Get Together * Delta Groove
Robert Pete Williams * Graveyard Blues * Sonet Blues Story * Sonet
Paul Butterfield's Better Days * New Walkin' Blues * Paul Butterfield's
Better Days * Bearsville
Ray Charles * Mess Around * Ray Charles * Atlantic
Baby Huey * Runnin' * The Baby Huey Story * Rhino
Alvin Robinson * Baby, Don't You Do It * Atlantic Soul 1959-75 * Rhino
Barbara Lynn * Sweet Sixteen * So Good * Bullseye
BB King * Haunted House * One Kind Favor * Geffen
Etta James * Life, Love & The Blues * Life, Love & The Blues * Private Music

Chas Lewis
KHUM - The South Side
3432 N St Eureka CA 95503