Kenny Holladay's Boston band

elmore lemont elmore_lemont@YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 1 12:52:27 EDT 2011

Kenny and band were fantastic.
I want to say thwy were called The Screaming ________________________________
It was a big loss losing him to N'awlins but we were happy for him.

I will make it a priority to go to Facebook tonight to let Deanna and Kenny know how
much his playing impressed me.

________________________________
From: Jimmy Jacobs <jacobslawoffice@gmail.com>
To: 'elmore lemont' <elmore_lemont@yahoo.com>; BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 12:37 PM
Subject: RE: Kenny Holladay's Boston band

I don't know but I have heard good things about his time in Mass.  I have
only known him as a New Orleans musician.  I apologize again for posting his
death prematurely but perhaps it will give anyone who wants to let him know
they've enjoyed his music time to do so before he passes. He has liver
cancer and it is not good for him.

If you are on face book, there is an appreciation page where you can leave a
message for him through Deanna.