Playlist: WMEB Blues Top 20 for May, 2011

Michael Murphy murph@MAINE.EDU
Tue May 31 17:10:51 EDT 2011

Blues Top 20 for the month ending 05/31/2011
Reported to Living Blues
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

 1 Too Slim & The Taildraggers / Shiver / Underworld
 2 Tab Benoit / Medicine / Telarc
 3 Ben Prestage / One Crow Murder / Ben Prestage Music
 4 Suzie Vinnick / Me 'N' Mabel / Suzie Vinnick
 5 Lauren Sheehan / Rose City Ramble / Lauren Sheehan Music
 6 Eric Bibb / Troubadour Live / Telarc
 7 Carlos Del Junco / Mongrel Mash / Big Reed
 8 Solomon Burke / Hold On Tight / Verve Forecast
 9 The Michael Louis Band / South New York / Mmm...
10 Trampled Under Foot / Wrong Side Of The Blues / TUF-Vizztone
11 Mikey Jr. / It Ain't Hard To Tell / 8th Train
12 Terry Quiett Band / Just My Luck / Lucky Bag
13 Various Artists / Mistakes Were Made / Broke & Hungry
14 Booker T. Jones / The Road From Memphis / Anti
15 Jimmy Thackery & The Drivers / Feel The Heat / White River
16 Warren Haynes / Man In Motion / Stax
17 McKnight & Bogdal / Zombie Nation / Desert Highway
18 Big Joe Shelton / The Older I Get The Better I Was /  Alt 45
19 Richie Rich & The Chi-Town Blues Band /  From the Streets / Chitown Music
20 RB Stone / Lonesome Traveler's Blues / Middle Mountain
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu

If you do not understand my silence
you will not understand my words.

http://whittlingfog.blogspot.com
  An occasional tableaux for photos, thoughts
  and other grand and/or futile gestures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whittlingfog/
http://www.flickr.com/people/whittlingfog/