playlist: KNON Dallas Living Blues Radio Poll report, June 1, 2011

Don Ottensman bluesdfw@YAHOO.COM
Mon May 30 23:04:27 EDT 2011

KNON 89.3 FM HD1   55,000 watts FM Stereo
P.O. Box 710909, Dallas, Texas 75371

June 1, 2011   LIVING BLUES POLL

1. Chris Ruest-No 2nd Chances-Bluemule
2. Shawn Pittman-Edge of the World-Delta Groove
3. Ruff Kutt Blues Band-Mill Block Blues-Katy Mae
4. Robert Johnson-The Centennial Collection-Columbia Legacy
5. Barry Levinson-The Late Show-Rip Cat
6. Tab Benoit-Medicine-Telarc
7. The 44s-Boogie Disease-Rip Cat
8. Elvin Bishop-Raisin' Hell Revue-Delta Groove
9. Richard Ray Farrell-I Sing the Blues Eclectic-Blue Beet
10. Marcia Ball-Roadside Attractions-Alligator
11. Beautiful Bobby Blackmon-Yeah Baby, Chillin With the Blues-self
12. Donald Ray Johnson-It's Time-Mar Vista
13. Ben Waters-Boogie 4 Stu-Eagle Rock
14. Various-Where the Palm Trees Shake at Night-State of Florida
15. Eric Bibb-Troubadour Live-Flatbrim
16. Mikey Jr-It Ain't Hard to Tell-8th Train
17. Peter Parcek-Pledging My Time-Redstar
18. Tracy Nelson-Victim of the Blues-Delta Groove
19. Tommy Lee Cook-Outside Lookin In-self
20. T.J. Nix and Paul Plummer-Blues in Disguise-Poolhouse
21. Joe Moss Band-Drive Time Live at Chans-Hit Brothers
22. Rory Block-Shake Em On Down-Stony Plain
23. Kay Bohler-Like a Flower-self
24. Lloyd Jones-Highway Bound-Underworld
25. Various-Nickel City Acoustic Blues Ensemble-Booman Music

        Texas Blues Radio Format
        Celebrating 27 years of blues on KNON!
        6 pm to 8 pm Monday through Friday

        Monday with JMac