9 Questions: Dick Waterman

Chuck Winans chuckone@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sat May 28 17:05:46 EDT 2011

Once again, Mr. Waterman is far too modest for his own good.  What he can't and won't say, I shall.  His influence is broad, his ethics solid as a rock, his motives wholesome, always putting himself last.

Finally, and certainly not least, there is always a serious argument to be made that, were it not for Dick, there would not have been a music scene in the 1960s and 70s as we the generation immediately following recall it.

Chuck Winans
Chicago, Illinois