Margie Goldsmith: Playing the Delta Blues at Harmonica Jam Camp

Skip and Stacy Jennings rjennings20@COMCAST.NET
Thu May 26 22:39:54 EDT 2011

I'm supposed to be there the last weekend of July. This will be my first
visit to the Mississippi Delta. Anything special happening then? Any
particular websites I should be checking out?

Thanks,

Skip

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM] On Behalf Of
hashbb@AOL.COM
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 1:05 PM
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Re: Margie Goldsmith: Playing the Delta Blues at Harmonica Jam Camp

 Yes we are here in Clarksdale, MS at the Shack Up Inn teaching the
fundamentals of Blues Harmonica playing and Blues Music.
Jon Gindick, myself, Cheryl Arena, Deak Harp, Watermelon Slim, TJ Clay, and
Brian Purdy(Harpgear Amps) are here for another edition of Jon Gindick's
Harmonica Jam camp. I highly suggest visiting this area, and attending a
Harmonica Jam Camp!
HB