Margie Goldsmith: Playing the Delta Blues at Harmonica Jam Camp

hashbb@AOL.COM hashbb@AOL.COM
Wed May 25 13:04:31 EDT 2011

 Yes we are here in Clarksdale, MS at the Shack Up Inn teaching the fundamentals of Blues Harmonica playing and Blues Music.
Jon Gindick, myself, Cheryl Arena, Deak Harp, Watermelon Slim, TJ Clay, and Brian Purdy(Harpgear Amps) are here for another edition of Jon Gindick's Harmonica Jam camp. I highly suggest visiting this area, and attending a Harmonica Jam Camp!
HB

-----Original Message-----
From: chuck 249 <hhs249@GMAIL.COM>
To: BLUES-L <BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM>
Sent: Tue, May 24, 2011 3:14 pm
Subject: Margie Goldsmith: Playing the Delta Blues at Harmonica Jam Camp

Hash Brown is down in Mississippi, this being day one of the Harmonica
Jam Camp. Hash is one of the instructors who is asked back time and
again (along with fellow Dallas denizen Cheryl Arena).

Ms Goldsmith, a camp veteran, wrote an article last fall for the
Huffington Post which should give anyone entertaining the idea of
going to a future Camp what it is like.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/margie-goldsmith/playing-the-delta-blues-a_b_755428.html

chuck, in dallas