Hugh Laurie "Let Them Talk"

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@RADIOFREERADIO.ORG
Wed May 18 13:58:40 EDT 2011

On May 18, 2011, at 11:05, The Blindman wrote:

> English Comedian Hugh Laurie appeared on a TV program the other night singing and playing some blues. Did anyone catch it?
> At least he treated the music with some respect.
> You can get it here
> http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=239392
> Billy Allardyce
> (The Blindman)

Not sure if it was the same show you saw... but I saw a streamed performance online and thought it was way more "authentic" a representation of the Blues than many I have seen.  I featured him on my weekly show, and I have a lot of respect for his Blues chops.

P.W. Fenton
Hudson, FL
2003 KBA winner
http://BluesLand.Net