Jeff Bridges Likes This App

Bluesgirl ktome@CROSSLINK.NET
Mon May 16 19:48:43 EDT 2011

The festival-type apps are free.  They are paid for with advertising in the
app.  The Blues Foundation would have to commission someone to create one if
they wanted their own personal app, unless someone in the Blues Foundation
is an app developer and volunteers to create one.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM] On Behalf Of
jinxblues@AOL.COM
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 11:37 AM
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Re: Jeff Bridges Likes This App

I think Chuck was pointing out the possibilities for an "app" that would run
on apple and android smartphones and tablets.  I honestly don't know what is
available out there in that market, but do know that it is a very large and
growing one. I don't really think the Blues Foundation will have to
"develop" such an app; if there is a market for it, some developer will be
all over it.  It would be nice if someone developed one, however, and
donated the proceeds to the Foundation.  I doubt the offer would be turned
down.

Cue up the drum roll and trumpet blare for the entrance of Steven Seagal,
please . . .