Jeff Bridges Likes This App

Roger Wilson roger@HURRICANEWILSON.COM
Mon May 16 12:27:24 EDT 2011

I'm told that Jorma has an app for his Fur Peace Ranch instruction. Since I
don't use a web based phone, I didn't hear about it until after my visit
there last year sitting in on a session.

Roger

----- Original Message -----
From: <jinxblues@AOL.COM>
To: <BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: Jeff Bridges Likes This App

I think Chuck was pointing out the possibilities for an "app" that would run
on apple and android smartphones and tablets.  I honestly don't know what is
available out there in that market, but do know that it is a very large and
growing one. I don't really think the Blues Foundation will have to
"develop" such an app; if there is a market for it, some developer will be
all over it.  It would be nice if someone developed one, however, and
donated the proceeds to the Foundation.  I doubt the offer would be turned
down.

Cue up the drum roll and trumpet blare for the entrance of Steven Seagal,
please . . .