Jeff Bridges Likes This App

jinxblues@AOL.COM jinxblues@AOL.COM
Mon May 16 11:37:26 EDT 2011

I think Chuck was pointing out the possibilities for an "app" that would run
on apple and android smartphones and tablets.  I honestly don't know what is
available out there in that market, but do know that it is a very large and
growing one. I don't really think the Blues Foundation will have to
"develop" such an app; if there is a market for it, some developer will be
all over it.  It would be nice if someone developed one, however, and
donated the proceeds to the Foundation.  I doubt the offer would be turned
down.

Cue up the drum roll and trumpet blare for the entrance of Steven Seagal, please . . .