Playlist: 5/15/11 Sunday Morning Blues Podcast WRTB-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun May 15 20:42:38 EDT 2011

Part One

Collins – Cray – Copeland / Something To Remember You By / Showdown! / Alligator
Johnny Rawls / Blues Woman / Memphis Still Got Soul / Catfood
-
Warren Haynes / River’s Gonna Rise / Man in Motion / Stax
Marcia Ball / This Used To Be Paradise / Roadside Attractions / Alligator
Ben Waters / Watching the River Flow / Boogie 4 Stu – A Tribute to Ian Stewart / Eagle
-
Ben Prestage / Tell the Devil I’m Gone / One Crow Murder / Ben Prestage Music
Hot Tuna / Vicksburg Stomp / Steady As She Goes / Red House
Tracy Nelson / Howlin’ for My Baby / Victim of the Blues / Delta Groove

Part Two

Wesley “Junebug” Jefferson / Meet Me in the Bottom / Mistakes Were Made: Five Years of Raw Blues, Damaged Livers & Questionable Business Decisions / Broke & Hungry
Eric Bibb with Staffan Astner / New Home / Troubadour Live / Telarc
-
Demetria Taylor / Bad Girl / Bad Girl / Delmark
The Steve Miller Band / Snatch It Back and Hold It / Let Your Hair Down / Roadrunner
Tab Benoit / Come and Get It / Medicine / Telarc
-
Paul Oscher / Robin Lee / Bet on the Blues / Blues Fidelity
Elam McKnight & Bob Bogdal / Pojo’s Place / Zombie Nation / Desert Highway

Part Three

Michael Burks / Strange Feeling / Alligator Records 40th Anniversary Collection / Alligator
Trampled Under Foot / Get It Straight / Wrong Side of the Blues / Tuf – Vizztone
-
Elvin Bishop / Callin’ All Cows / “Raisin’ Hell Revue” / Delta Groove
Shawn Pittman / Sugar (Where’d You Get Your Sugar From) / Edge of the World / Delta Groove
-
Suzie Vinnick / Walking By Myself / Me N’ Mabel / Suzie Vinnick
Lauren Sheehan / Honey Baby Blues / Rose City Ramble / Wilson River Rich Del Grosso – Jonn Del Toro Richardson / I Wish I’d Heard / Time Slips On By / Blues Mandolin

Part Four

Cash Box Kings / Hittin’ on My Baby / I-94 Blues / Blue Bella
Billy Flynn / Doin’ Alright / Billy’s Blues / Easy Baby Music
-
David “Honeyboy” Edwards / Gamblin’ Man / Lightning in a Bottle / Columbia Legacy
Jimmy Burns / Nice and Easy / Back to the Delta / Delmark
-
Carl Weathersby / Who To Believe / I’m Still Standing Here / Magnolia
Quintus McCormick Band / You Got To Do Me Better Than That / Hey Jodie! / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues Podcast
www.mmrfd.com/podcast
WRTB-FM