100th Fever

Sonlewis1@AOL.COM Sonlewis1@AOL.COM
Tue May 10 14:58:04 EDT 2011

I am partially with you both, but not completely....

RJ's modernization of the Blues greatly affected a couple of folks who had
a significant impact on the development of Rock music...Muddy Waters and
Elmore  James.

Without RJ's influence, it's very likely that, while both may have still
ended up playing guitar, the end result of what they sounded like might have
been remarkably different.... Who can really tell where Muddy's or Elmore's
 playing would have led the young rockers had without RJ's influence on
their own  music...

Son Lewis
_www.sonlewis.com_ (http://www.sonlewis.com)

In a message dated 5/10/2011 1:16:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,