PLAYLIST: The Blues Room [NZ] 276

Nate (The Blues Room) thebluesroom@GMAIL.COM
Tue May 10 01:39:36 EDT 2011

The Blues Room presents ...
Bluesin' with Peter - NZ Music Month
Episode 276, 4 May 2011

Peter joins me again for another episode of The Blues Room and this
time he's brought me some of his favorite NZ blues seen as its the
begining of NZ Music month, nice selection Peter if I can say so
myself!!

If you're reading this, have you listened to the podcast yet? Go ahead
and then see if you know the answer to the question I pose and see if
you can win the album by John Mayall called, Tough. First to reply to
my blog (on episode 276) with the correct answer wins!

1. Simen Bluekeys Taylor - Diamond Ring [NZ]
2. John Mayall - Tough Times Ahead
3. Darcy Perry and Nate Taiapa - Blues Man [NZ]
4. Eric Clapton - I'm Tore Down
5. Lynne Campbell - Don't Wait Up [NZ]
6. The Hipshooters - Mary Had a Little Lamb [NZ]
7. Midge Marsden - Travellin' On [NZ]
8. RL Burnside - Goin Down South
9. ZZ Top - La Grange

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?7s48kurdcbk7ozy