PLAYLIST: 4-29-11 ~ The South Side ~ Blues & Soul

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sun May 1 13:38:02 EDT 2011

Web archive: Click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side April 29th, 2011
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC/GMT
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

Otis Rush, born April 29th, 1934

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Henry Butler * Dr James * Patchwork: A Tribute to James Booker * STR Digital
Rory Block  * Kokomo Blues * Shake 'Em On Down * Stony Plain
Otis Rush * You're Breaking My Heart * Live at the Wise Fool's Pub * Delmark
Damon Fowler * Fruit Stand Lady * Devil Got His Way * Blind Pig
James Brown * Love Don't Love Nobody * The Singles Vol Two: 1960-63 * Hip-O
Lynn August * That's Where It's At * Creole People * Aim
Otis Rush * My Love Will Never Die * The Cobra Sessions 1956-1958 * Cobra/P-
Vine
JB Hutto * Lula Belle's Here * Masters of Modern Blues * Testament
Lefty Dizz * Ain't It Nice To Be Loved * Chicago Blues * JSP
Nathan James * My Last Nerve * I Don't Know It * Sacred Cat
Robert Cray * False Accusations * Authorized Bootleg * Mercury

8pm
Otis Rush * Tore Up * Right Place, Wrong Time * Hightone
Otis Rush * Reap What You Sew * Mourning In the Morning * Atlantic/Rhino
Taj Mahal * Checkin' Up On My Baby * Taj Mahal * Columbia
Tracy Nelson * One More Mile * Victim of the Blues * Delta Groove
Howlin' Wolf * How Many More Years * His Best * Chess/MCA
JB Hutto * That's the Truth * Chicago The Blues Today Vol 1 * Vanguard
Roomful of Blues * That's a Pretty Good Love * Hook, Line & Sinker *
Alligator
Ann Sexton * You're Losing Me * Funky Divas - Do You Funk? * Great American
Mitch Kashmar * Black Dog Blues * Wake Up & Worrry  * Delta Groove
Gene Taylor * Just a Midnight Girl * Let Me Ride In You Automobile * El Toro
Otis Rush * I Can't Quit You Baby * The Cobra Sessions 1956-1958 * Cobra/P-
Vine
Otis Rush * All Your Love * The Cobra Sessions 1956-1959 * Cobra/P-Vine

9pm
Otis Rush * So Many Roads, So Many Trains * Chess Blues * Chess/MCA
Otis Rush * Three Times a Fool * The Cobra Sessions 1956-1958 * Cobra/P-Vine
Thorbjørn Risager * Burning Up * From the Heart * Cope
Mikey Junior * The Cheapskate * It Ain't Hard To Tell * 8th Train
Albert Collins * My Mind Is Trying To Leave Me * Don't Leave Your Cool *
Alligator
Bobby Rush * Train, Train * Look At What You Getting' * Deep Rush
Lefty Dizz * Shake for Me * Shake for Me * Black & Blue
JB Hutto * Pet Cream Man * And This Is Free * Shanachie
Otis Rush * Double Trouble * The Cobra Sessions 1956-1960 * Cobra/P-Vine
Roy Lee Johnson * Can You Handle It * When a Guitar Plays the Blues * Bear
Family
Otis Rush * Keep On Lovin' Me Baby * The Cobra Sessions 1956-1958 * Cobra/P-
Vine
Lloyd Jones * No More Crying * Highway Bound * Underworld

Mailing Address
The South Side, Chas Lewis
3432 N Street, Eureka, CA 95503