"Hard Times" - Yes, it's another damn iPad 2 GarageBand demo - ihnatko's SuperTwitter!

chuck hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 25 06:04:53 EDT 2011

Chicago Sun-Times readers, and a few techie types, will be familiar with Andy Ihnatko. However, not many will know that he has a fine singing voice--and has used it to put out a pleasant demo of the garage band as used with the new ipad2. The song, btw, sounds bluesy enough that I did not feel the need to include a NBC filter in the subject line.

http://ihnatko.posterous.com/hard-times-yes-its-another-damn-ipad-2-garage

Andy also reviews the new iPad 2. He likes it, as do I, for many of the same reasons.

http://www.suntimes.com/technology/ihnatko/4396870-452/review-ipad-2-is-not-revolutionary---but-it-is-great.html

chuck, in dallas