PLAYLIST: 3-11-11 ~ The South Side, Blues & Soul

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Tue Mar 15 09:47:36 EDT 2011

Web Archive: Click Non-proportional font

http://www.TheSouthSide.org

The South Side playlist for March 11th, 2011
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming live Friday 7 to 10pm Pacific
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM  104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

This Friday, March 18th: B'day tribute to Wilson Pickett

Artist | Track | Release | Label

7pm
Junior Mance * Don't Cha Hear Me Callin' * What It Is! * Rhino
Doug MacLeod * Brand New Eyes * Brand New Eyes * Fresh!
 ~ Phone Interview w/Doug MacLeod ~
Doug MacLeod * One Fool Show * Dubb * Black & Tan
Paul deLay * Remember Me * Heavy Rotation * Evidence
John Nemeth * Heartbreak with a Hammer * Name the Day! * Blind Pig
Taj Mahal * Sophisticated Mama * Best of the Private Years * Private Music
California Honeydrops * Brokedown * Spreadin' Honey * TubTone
Willie Dixon * The Same Thing * I Am the Blues * Columbia/Legacy

8pm
Zora Young * Goin' Back to Memphis * French Connection * Delmark
Seasick Steve * The Banjo Song * Man from Another Time * Rykodisk
Eddie Bo  * It Will All Come Together * Black Cat Bone * Tuff City
Bobby "Blue" Bland * I Wouldn't Treat a Dog * Greatest Hits Vol 2 * MCA
Toni Lynn Washington * Down In the Basement * Been So Long * Northern Blues
Lightnin' Hopkins * Hello Central * Hello Central * Columbia/Legacy
George Smith & Bacon Fat * Juicy Harp * Complete Blue Horizon * Blue Horizon
Albert King * Down Don't Bother Me * King of Blues Guitar * Tomato
Doug MacLeod * One Eyed Owl * Brand New Eyes * Fresh!
Doug MacLeod * Big City Woman * A Little Sin * Black & Tan
Rufus Thomas * Funky Mississippi * Funkiest Man Alive * Stax
Paul Oscher * Robin Lee * Bet On the Blues * Blues Fidelity

9pm
Walter Wolfman Washington * Use Me * Blue Moon Risin' * Artelier
BB King * I Get So Weary * One Kind Favor * Geffen
Lightnin' Slim * Cool Down Baby * The Best of  * Hip-O
Duke Robillard * Make It Rain * Passport to the Blues * Stony Plain
Doug MacLeod * Something Dark Is Walking * Brand New Eyes * Fresh!
Doug MacLeod * Plowin' Mule * A Little Sin * Black & Tan
Denise La Salle * You Husband Is Cheatin' On Us * Right Place, Right Time *
Malaco
Country Jim * One Thing My Baby Likes * Jook Joint Blues * JSP
Terry Evans * Let's Get Gone * Fire In the Feeling * Valley Ent.
Mississippi Fred McDowell * I Heard Somebody Call * You Gotta Move *
Arhoolie
Otis Redding * Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay * The Very Best of  * Warner
Bros

Mailing Address
The South Side, Chas Lewis
3432 N Street, Eureka, CA 95503