Jus` Blues Music Foundation?

Ricky Stevens deltabluz@HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 2 18:21:32 EST 2011

The idea is to build an organization analogous to the Blues Foundation but with a focus on soul blues.   I've met Charles Mitchell, the executive director, and I know one of their board members faily well.  Both of them seem passionate about building awareness of soul blues in the wider blues community and the general public, and about blues education in particular.

Ricky Stevens

Arkabutla, Mississippi