playlist: KNON Dallas Living Blues radio poll, Sept 1, 2011

Don Ottensman bluesdfw@YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 31 19:32:31 EDT 2011

KNON 89.3 FM HD1   55,000 watts FM Stereo
P.O. Box 710909, Dallas, Texas 75371

September 1, 2011   LIVING BLUES POLL

1. Marquise Knox-Here I Am-APO
2. Ivan Appelrouth-Blue and Instrumental-Ellersoul
3. Brandon Santini-Songs of Love, Money and Misery-OLM
4. Eugene Hideaway Bridges-Rock and a Hard Place-Armadillo
5. Quintus McCormick-Put it on Me-Delmark
6. Travis Moonchild Haddix-Old Man in Love-Benevolent Blues
7. Kenny Blues Boss Wayne-An Old Rock on a Roll-Stony Plain
8. Mighty Mojo Prophets-Mighty Mojo Prophets-Rip Cat
9. Harmonica Shah-Live at the Cove-Electro-Fi
10. John Mayes-I Found a Love-Electro-Fi
11. Charlie Parr-When the Devil Goes Blind-Neros Neptune
12. Texas Slim-Cookin With Gas-Feelin Good
13. Rod Piazza-Almighty Dollar-Delta Groove
14. Monkeyjunk-To Behold-Stony Plain
15. Sueann-Blues in My Sunshine-Another level
16. Big Joe Shelton-The Older I get the Better I Was-self
17. J.P. Soars-More bees with honey-self
18. Demetria Taylor-Bad Girl-Delmark
19. Mark Hummel-Back Porch Music-Mountain Top
20. Shawn Pittman-Edge of the World-Delta Groove
21. Satan and Adam-Back in the Game-Modern Blues Harmonica
22. Cedric Burnside-The Way I Am-self
23. Chris Ruest-No 2nd Chances-Bluemule
24. Yvonne Schmidt-Foolproof-self
25. Peter Novelli-Peter Novelli-Chalet