Playlist: WORT-FM Top 25 New Blues Releases August 2011

Art Schuna aaschuna@WISC.EDU
Tue Aug 30 22:37:37 EDT 2011

Here's our Station's Top 25 For August 2011 as reported to Living Blues.

Art Schuna

WORT-FM TOP 25 NEW BLUES RELEASES
August 2011

1. Aaron Williams & The Hoodoo/10:49/self
2. Moreland & Arbuckle/Just A Dream/Telarc
3. Candye Kane/Sister Vagabond/Delta Groove
4. Bobby Messano/That’s Why I Don’t Sing The Blues/Prince Frog
5. Rod Piazza/Almighty Dollar/Delta Groove
6. Various/Chicago Blues A Living History: The (R )evolution
Continues/Raisin Music
7. Tommy Castro/Legendary Rhythm & Blues Review/Alligator
8. Diunna Greenleaf/Trying To Hold On/Blue Mercy
9. Marquise Knox/Here I Am/APO
10. D’Mar & Gill/Real Good Friend/Airtight
11. Billy C Farlowe/Alabama Swamp Stomp/Crosscut
12. Sena Ehrhardt/Leave The Light On/Blind Pig
13. Brick Fields/Gospel Blue/Fields of Sound
14. Travis Moonchild Haddix/Old Man In Love/Benevolent
15. Bernie Pearl/Sittin’ On The Right Side of the Blues/Major Label
16. Tracy Nelson/Victim of the Blues/Delta Groove
17. Johnny Rawls/Memphis Still Got Soul/Catfood
18. JP Soars/More Bees With Honey/Soars High
19. Quintus McCormick/Put It On Me/Delmark
20. George Thorogood/2120 South Michigan Avenue/Capitol
21. Ana Popovic/Unconditional/Delta Groove
22. Lazy Lester/Rides Again/Ace
23. Tab Benoit/Medicine/Telarc
24. David Gogo/Soul-Bender/Cordova Bay
25. Earl Thomas/Introducing the Blues Ambassadors/Earl Thomas

WORT-FM
118 S. Bedford St
Madison, WI 53703