Playlist: 8/28/11 Sunday Morning Blues Podcast WRTB-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Aug 28 19:20:31 EDT 2011

Part One

Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble / Texas Flood / Texas Flood / Epic
Jimmie Vaughan / No Use Knocking / Plays More Blues, Ballads & Favorites / Shout Factory
-
The Bo-Keys featuring Charlie Musselwhite / I’m Going Home / Got to Get Back! / Electraphonic
Candye Kane / You Can’t Take It Back from Here / Sister Vagabond / Delta Groove
John Mays / 99 and a Half / I Found a Love / Electro-Fi
-
Lurrie Bell / Earthquake and Hurricane / Let’s Talk About Love / Aria B.G.
Diunna Greenleaf / I Got a Notion to Leave / Trying to Hold On / Blue Mercy
Marquise Knox / I’m Bad / Here I Am / APO

Part Two

Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble / The Things (That) I Used to Do / Couldn’t Stand the Weather / Epic
Arnold McCuller / All Good / Soon As I Get Paid / What’s Good Records
-
Ruthie Foster / Up Above My Head (I Hear Music in the Air) / Live at Antone’s / Blue Corn
Eric Lindell / Too Far Gone / West County Drifter / M.C. Records
Big Joe Shelton / Hole in Your Soul / The Older I Get the Better I Was / ALT 45
-
Ana Popovic / One Room Country Shack / Unconditional / Eclecto Groove
Moreland & Arbuckle / White Lightnin’ / Just a Dream / Telarc

Part Three

Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble / Ain’t Gone ‘N’ Give Up On Love / Soul to Soul / Epic
Scott Holt / Living in Fear / Kudzu / Scott Holt
-
Dave Herrero / (She’s with) Another Man Tonight / Austin to Chicago / Dave Herrero
Damon Fowler / Don’t Call Me / Devil Got His Way / Blind Pig
-
Rick Estrin and The Nightcats / A Ton of Money / Twisted / Alligator
Hamilton Loomis / What It Is / Live in London / Ham-Bone

Part Four

Howard and the White Boys / Black Cat Bone / Made in Chicago / Evidence
Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials / Woman, Take a Bow / Full Tilt / Alligator
-
Grana Louise / Learning How To Cheat On You / Gettin’ Kinda Rough! / Delmark
The Matthew Skoller Band / These Kind of Blues / These Kind of Blues! / Tongue ‘N Groove
-
Carlos Johnson / Blues Man / In and Out / Mister Kelly’s
Larry McCray / Blues Is My Business / Believe It / Magnolia

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues Podcast
www.podcastmachine.com/podcasts/9961
WRTB-FM