Musicians fret

WORDSMITHNY1107@AOL.COM WORDSMITHNY1107@AOL.COM
Fri Aug 26 21:32:19 EDT 2011

One of the problems with allowing a government to expand is the creation of
 divisions with little or no real function.  Some of  these bureaucracies
are content to keep their heads down, collect salaries  and pensions.  Others
look to justify their existence and nonsense like  this ensues.   Maybe
this will result in a few fines which will then  be passed on to the consumer
making expensive instruments more so.  Maybe a  manufacturer will have lunch
with an official and it will all go away.  In  the end, is this department
really a justifiable expense?  I don't  think so.

In a message dated 8/26/2011 8:49:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,