Musicians fret

Eric Simonsen easimo@GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 26 18:21:03 EDT 2011

An article in today's Wall Street Journal tells of the US Dept of Fish and Wildlife raiding Gibson guitar factories yesterday in search of their use of "illegal" woods in their manufacturing of guitars. The article went on to say that guitar owners in general need to be concerned as to the wood used in making their instrument(s), whether they are of recent vintage OR 60 years old!! In times such as these, is this what we really need our government to spend our resources on? No matter how "green" you may be, this just seems pretty ludicrous to me.
Eric