My apologies

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@RADIOFREERADIO.ORG
Thu Aug 4 08:33:04 EDT 2011

I am ashamed to say I was totally fooled by the apparent TMZ web page.  It was very well crafted.  All the links on it went back to real TMZ stories and pages.    After I searched the web for other reports, the only links I could find went back to that page.  When I went back to the page I noticed it wasn't actually coming from TMZ's domain.

I just posted a picture of it on the Blues-L Facebook page so you can see what it looked like.  It's still up, but I wouldn't recommend going there as it's hard to be sure just what they are up to.

I am normally so suspicious of anything on the internet.  The news wasn't all that surprising, given Etta's current condition.  So I started out willing to believe it.   I beg your pardon.

P.W. Fenton
Hudson, FL
2003 KBA winner
http://BluesLand.Net