pLAYLIST: KMSU/KMSK JULY 2011 BLUES PLAYLIST REPORT

kmsublues@AOL.COM kmsublues@AOL.COM
Mon Aug 1 04:09:09 EDT 2011

KMSU/KMSK JULY 2011 BLUES PLAYLIST REPORT

The following is the JULY 2011 Living Blues blues playlist report for: Blues Before Monday; Blue Monday and Blues Break on KMSU/KMSK & the Maverick Radio Network (Mankato, Austin, Albert Lea & Fairmont, Minnesota), 89.7, 91.3 or 91.9 FM, WWW.KMSU.ORG Minnesota State University--Mankato, Mankato, Minnesota. Contact: Mark Halverson, 133 Lincoln Street, Mankato, MN 56001; FAX: (507) 345-6407; or at KMSUBLUES@AOL.COM.

1.  Geaorge Hamonica Smith/Teardrops are Falling/Electro-Fi
2.  Quintus McCormick/Put It On Me!!/Delmark
3.  Rosie LedetCome Get Some/JSP
4.  Mike Zito/Greyhound/Electro Groove
5.  Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band/Peyton On Patton/SideOneDummy
6.  John Mays/I Found A Love/Electro-Fi
7.  Dana Fuchs/Love To Beg/Ruf
8.  Eugene “Hideaway” Bridges/Rock and a Hard Place/Armadillo
9.  Jeff Golub/Three Kings/Eone
10. Marcia Ball/Roadside Attractions/Alligator
11. Alexis P. Sutter/Tw Sides/Hipbone
12. Pokey LaFarge/Middle of Everywhere/Free Dirt
13. Mighty Mojo Prophets/Same/Rip Cat
14. Quinn 33Sullivan/Cyclone/GBG
15. Demetria Taylor/Bad Girl/Delmark
16. Scott Ramminger/Crawstickers/Arbor Lane
17. Sammy Blue/Live at the Blues Note West/Hottrax
18. J.P. Soars/More Bees With Honey/JP Blues
19. Arnold McCuller/Soon As I Get Paid/What's Good Records
20. Sue Ann/Blues Is My Sunshine/Another Level
21. Earl Thomas & the Blues Ambassadors/Same/Greasland
22. Marquese Knox/Here I Am/APO
23. Various/40th Anniversary Collection/Alligator
24. Reverend Raven/Shake Your Boogie/Nevermore
25. Hope Waits/Introducing Hope Waits/Spann

Blues Before Monday Sundays 7 - 10:00 PM
Blues Break Weekdays 11:30 AM
Blue Monday Monday 6 - 7:00PM
KMSU/KMSK
89.7 Mankato