Playlist: WORT-FM Top 25 September 2010

Art Schuna aaschuna@WISC.EDU
Mon Sep 27 23:39:25 EDT 2010

  Here's our station's Top  25 for September as reported to Living Blues
magazine.

Art

WORT-FM TOP 25 NEW BLUES RELEASES
             September 2010

   1. Charlie Musselwhite/The Well/Alligator
   2. James Cotton/Giant/Alligator
   3. Kenny Neal/Hooked On Your Love/Blind Pig
   4. Alabama Mike/Tailor Made Blues/Juke House
   5. Robin Rogers/Back In The Fire/Blind Pig
   6. Hosea Hargrove/Tex Golden Nugget/Dialtone
   7. Nick Curran/Reform School Girl/Eclectro Groove
   8. Robert Cray/Cookin' In Mobile/Nozzle
   9. Rev KM Williams/When I Rise/Dialtone
  10. Dani Wilde/Shine/Ruf
  11. Nick Moss/Privileged/Blue Bella
  12. Murry Sochat/Eatin' Dirt/Galaxie
  13. Mitch Kashmar & The Pontiax/100 Miles To Go/Delta Groove
  14. Matt Hill/On The Floor/Vizztone
  15. Ronnie Earl/Spread The Love/Stony Plain
  16. Joe Louis Walker/Live On The Legendary Rhythm & Blues Cruise/Stony
      Plain
  17. Eddie King/The Blues Has Got Me/Black Magic
  18. Mavis Staples/You Are Not Alone/Anti
  19. Seasick Steve/Man From Another Time/Ryko
  20. Pinetop Perkins & Willie Big Eyes Smith/Joined At The Hip/Telarc
  21. Bob Corritore/Harmonica Blues/Delta Groove
  22. Various/Syl Johnson Presents The Leric Records Story/Delmark
  23. Elmore James Jr/Baby Please Set A Date/Wolf
  24. Robert Randolph/We Walk This Road/Warner Bros
  25. Chris O'Leary Band/Mr. Used To Be/Vizztone

WORT-FM
118 S. Bedford St
Madison, WI 53703

www.wort-fm.org