Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 9/27/10

Bob Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 27 18:27:32 EDT 2010

Bob Putignano
SoundsofBlue.com Playlist for 9/27/2010
Playlist link:
http://www.spinitron.com/public/index.php?station=wfdu&month=Dec&year=2007&calview=&playlist=926
Listen to today's program @ the <NEW> Archive 'on-demand' playback:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/50300
Interview guests:
-None
Also featuring birthday tributes to: Stevie Ray Vaughan (56,) Jackie Payne
(65,) Gary Bartz (70,) Dick Heckstall-Smith (76,) Joe "Guitar" Hughes
(73,)Coco Montoya (59,) Keb' Mo' (59,) Deborah Coleman (54,) and more.
For the 3rd consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2010 most pledged to
radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10 miles west of NYC,
and brought in over $17,000, and all by its lonesome: and covered 20% of the
stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
The text version of the 9/27/2010 Sounds of Blue play-list:
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
6:00am
Flashback Hour "http://wfdu.fm" from More Hallucinations on Wednesday
10-11:00am SINGLE (www.SoundsofBlue.com) Buy it!
6:07am
Stevie Ray Vaughan (birthday #56) "Riviera Paradise" from In Step (Epic
Legacy) Buy it!
6:15am
Stevie Ray Vaughan (birthday #56) "Lenny (Live)" from Couldn't Stand the
Weather (Legacy Edition) 2 CD Box-set (Epic Legacy) Buy it!
6:26am
Stevie Ray Vaughan (birthday #56) "Little Wing-Third Stone From the Sun"
from SR Vaughan 4 Disc Box Set SINGLE (Epic Legacy) Buy it!
6:37am
Stevie Ray Vaughan (birthday #56) "Voodo Child (Slight Return) Live" from
Couldn't Stand the Weather (Legacy Edition) 2 CD Box-set (Epic Legacy) Buy it!
6:49am
Stevie Ray Vaughan (birthday #56) "Texas Flood (live)" from In Step (Epic
Legacy) Buy it!
6:55am
Stevie Ray Vaughan (birthday #56) "Rude Mood" from Live at Carnegie Hall
(Epic) Buy it!
6:58am
Marc Benno "Long Ride Home w/SRV" from Crawlin (www.BlueSkunkMusic.com) Buy it!
7:04am
Jackie Payne (birthday #65) "Voodoo Chile" from Soulful Blues-Kenny "Blue"
Ray (Tone King Records) Buy it!
7:11am
Jackie Payne (birthday #65) "Blue Monday" from Soulful Blues-Kenny "Blue"
Ray (Tone King Records) Buy it!
7:17am
Dick Heckstall-Smith (birthday #76) "Stormy Monday Blues" from
Colosseum-Live (Sequel Records) Buy it!
7:26am
Kenny "Blue" Ray "Sugar" from Bless My Axe (Tone King Records) Buy it!
7:31am
Chris Antonik "If We Start From Here" from Chris Antonik
(www.ChrisAntonik.com) Buy it!
7:35am
Joe "Guitar" Hughes (birthday #73) "A Blues Song" from Stuff Like That
(Blues Express) Buy it!
7:40am
Dave Specter "Wash Out" from Specified (www.Fret12.com) Buy it!
7:44am
Ronnie Earl "Tommy's Midnight Blues" from Spread the Love (Stony Plain) Buy it!
7:48am
Ronnie Earl "Blues for Slim" from Spread the Love (Stony Plain) Buy it!
7:54am
Kenny Wayne Shepherd "Sell My Monkey" from Live! In Chicago (Roadrunner
Records) Buy it!
7:58am
Jimmie Vaughan "Comin' & Goin'" from Plays Blues, Ballads & Favorites (Shout
Factory) Buy it!
8:04am
Keb' Mo' (birthday #59) "T.V. Mama" from L.A. Blues Alliance-What a Life
(BBR) Buy it!
8:09am
Keb' Mo' (birthday #59) "Dangerous Mood" from Just Like You (Okeh-Epic) Buy it!
8:15am
Gary Bartz (birthday #70) "One Million Blues" from The Blues
Chronicles-Tales of Life (Atlantic) Buy it!
8:20am
Robert Cray "Back at the Chicken Shack" from Authorized Bootleg (Mercury)
Buy it!
8:26am
Jackie Payne (birthday #65) "COD" from Soulful Blues-Kenny "Blue" Ray (Tone
King Records) Buy it!
8:29am
Coco Montoya (birthday #59) "Same Old Thing" from Can't Look Back
(Alligator) Buy it!
8:34am
Coco Montoya (birthday #59) "Get Your Business Straight" from Suspicion
(Alligator) Buy it!
8:40am
Coco Montoya (birthday #59) "Do What You Want To Do" from Just Let Go (Blind
Pig) Buy it!
8:45am
Stevie Ray Vaughan (birthday #56) "Iced Over w/Albert Collins" from In Step
(Epic Legacy) Buy it!
8:50am
Deborah Coleman (birthday #54) "Brick" from Soul Be It! (Blind Pig) Buy it!
8:54am
Kenny Wayne Shepherd "I'm a King Bee" from Live! In Chicago (Roadrunner
Records) Buy it!
8:59am
Crusaders "Scratch <closing theme>" from Scratch (Blue Thumb - MCA)