NBC: FS: 1952 ROCKOLA SUPER ROCKET JUKEBOX

Chuck hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 27 09:38:34 EDT 2010

For Sale: Circa '52 Rock-Ola 1434 Super Rocket Jukebox $500

I recently came into possession of an old 78rpm jukebox, that is a project. It appears to all there, lights up, but because it has been setting in an old garage for a few decades it would not be wise to let it stay plugged in very long at all, not without replacing all of those old dried out rectifiers, etc, first.  It is very much a "project," which is why I am only asking $500. Sold As Is, Where Is (Dallas, Tx)...which means if you want it, send someone to pick it up, as I am not interested in crating or packing. IF you are indeed seriously interested, I can send you a few pics.  The records were removed who knows when, but every single paper selection tab shows that it was, a long, long time ago, loaded with nothing but GREAT blues 78s (such as LIghtnin Slim, Jimmy Reed, Slim Harpo, Muddy Waters, etc).

Here is one that has been restored:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGxyoGGNpLg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

chuck
Sent from my iPad