ragtime and jazz

Chuck hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 22 06:48:26 EDT 2010

Yes, it can be streamed to your computer...and to your iPad ! Where, as opposed to a Kindle or Nook, you can watch, stop and google up other info on musicians or references you want to go further into, then resume watching your Netflix. stream.

The rumors are flying around that iPad 2.0 is already deep in the works, and that Jobs will be giving up the goodies on it the first part of 2011...packed with more stuff so as to make all of these new entries coming into the tablet market retain their status as "also rans."

One other thing. Since any similar notebook will cost you $60 a month to stay connected via an ATT 3G connection (if you are like me, and have to be), and the iPad is only $25 a month for the same plan, you will pay for the iPad in a little under two years with the savings.

chuck
Sent from my iPad