If Henry Ford Would Have Had His Way...

Chuck hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 21 02:46:49 EDT 2010

Well Ira, at least the powerful and intolerable are not afraid of jazz or popular music publishers, that is unless they are gay. Instead of Ford's newspaper, they use Fox News and AM talk radio
to push what their agenda via the culture wars. Now that I think about it, some of the mean spirited comments made about "the Hollywood elite," and "those people," these days are not all that different than the ones Henry Ford was publishing.

chuck
Sent from my iPad