NBC: RE: If Henry Ford Would Have Had His Way...

Chuck hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 20 20:42:10 EDT 2010

I guess, WORDSMITHNY1107, that is one cynical way of looking at it. Instead, I see Pat's grandfather as a principled man who took a principled stand. Good on him. It is a trait that Pat, if you know him well, has obviously been the recipient of via the gene pool.

Proof, imo, that there are some very fine things that Henry Ford, with his own newspaper and piles and piles of money, could not buy off or derail. Fortunately for fans of the music discussed in this forum, and the point I made in my original post, he did not get his way there either.

chuck

Sent from my iPad