NBC: RE: If Henry Ford Would Have Had His Way...

Chuck hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 20 15:52:24 EDT 2010

Lol...ah c'mon now, it can't be any worse than rooting for a football team that sports a star on the helmet!

But the series, as far as I can tell from the premier episode, is going to be DAMN GOOD...and I am not one that is all into that gangster genre. The sets alone are bound to be award winning, and Scorsese's involvement says plenty about this being a notch above the usual mini series fare.

Sent from my iPad