If Henry Ford Would Have Had His Way...

irablues@COMCAST.NET irablues@COMCAST.NET
Mon Sep 20 13:05:59 EDT 2010

Yes, old Henry was an Asshole of first magnitude...He was the Koch Brothers of his day, trying to buy politicians, bust labor unions among other things...Ford also was the one who, at his own expense, published the first American edition of the infamous "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" one of the most anti-semitic books ever written...Originally published by  the Russian Orthodox and Czarist leaders before the revolution...It's been used to defame and attack Jews  all over the world....Hell, if I had half the power he claimed my ancestors had, you'd all be in trouble...but I can't reveil the secret! (Ha!)....Ford was a bitter man, and obviously a Republican and arch-Conservative...Has nothing changed other than the people being persecuted (substitute Blacks, Latinos and Muslims for the Jews).

----- Original Message -----
From: Sonlewis1@AOL.COM
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 12:32:23 PM
Subject: Re: If Henry Ford Would Have Had His Way...

Henry Ford self-published a book called "The International Jew", warning
Anglo-Saxons against the international Jewish banking experience.

Supposedly, Ford also had issues with Catholics as he considered their
first loyalty was to a "foreign dictator" (the Pope....)

Just goes to show you that sometimes geniuses can be a-holes....

Son  Lewis
Blues Vocalist/Guitarist
_www.sonlewis.com_ (http://www.sonlewis.com/)

In a message dated 9/20/2010 12:03:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,