NBC: RE: If Henry Ford Would Have Had His Way...

Jimmy Jacobs jacobslawoffice@GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 20 13:02:29 EDT 2010

There was a reference to this book in last night's Boardwalk Empire on HBO.
I believe the context was the initiation of "business" among the New Jersey,
Chicago, and New York mobs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM] On Behalf Of
Sonlewis1@AOL.COM
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 11:32 AM
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Re: If Henry Ford Would Have Had His Way...

Henry Ford self-published a book called "The International Jew", warning
Anglo-Saxons against the international Jewish banking experience.

Supposedly, Ford also had issues with Catholics as he considered their
first loyalty was to a "foreign dictator" (the Pope....)

Just goes to show you that sometimes geniuses can be a-holes....

Son  Lewis
Blues Vocalist/Guitarist
_www.sonlewis.com_ (http://www.sonlewis.com/)

In a message dated 9/20/2010 12:03:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,