Muddy - Bob Margolin's deep, personal tribute

Gary Calahan glcalahan@GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 19 16:20:51 EDT 2010

Hello,

I just finished reading for the first time Bob's article and am just struck
with how articulate and heartfelt it was written.  Bob mentioned Muddy Water
at Reims, France.  Is there a DVD of Muddy's concert that Bob referenced??

I am still in the moment of the Bob's well written article about his
experiences with Muddy.......a legend!

Gary C

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Jimmy Jacobs <jacobslawoffice@gmail.com>wrote:

> I remember reading this.  Thanks for posting it the link so I would read it
> again.  Bob can write, as well as play!  I regret I never had the chance to
> see Muddy live.

"A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress and a Loving word may heal and Bless."