playlist:Bandana Blues #354

beardo1@comcast.net beardo1@comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 09:16:29 EDT 2010

show#354
09.18.10

Donations to the Robin Rogers Medical Trust Fund may be
made at any Bank of America branch by using the account
number 0006-5617-0216. Checks may also be mailed to Rachel
Pickard, Attorney at Law Trustee, P.O. Box 547, Gastonia,
NC 28053.Also, her new CD Back in the Fire should be
purchased at http://www.robinrogers.com so she receives a
larger % of profit for her and husband Tony who have no
medical insurance.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/beardo1/show354.mp3
Want to find out if YOUR music makes the cut? Email
thebeardo@gmail.com for details!
Look for Beardo on Facebook...(never thought I'd be a FB
geek!!)

Big Dave(Reniers)- Tired Of Living (Tellin' You 2004)
Andy J. Forest - Borrowed Time (Blue Orleans 1997)
Jim Suhler & Monkey Beat - Snake Bit (Shake)
Mike Morgan & The Crawl - I'm Blue (The Road 2006)

Spinner's Section:

Bob Dylan: thunder on the mountain (5:55) (Modern Times,
Sony, 2006)
James Hunter: believe me baby (2:44) (The Hard Way, Go,
2008)
Blues Company: 747 (5:03) (Then And Now, Inakustik, 2001)
Ray Wylie Hubbard: don't bother asking me (3:47) (Eternal
And Lowdown, Philo, 2001)
Monti Amundson: female dictionary (3:18) (The Mean
Eighteen, self-release, 1991)
T-99: 3 x rooster (2:19) (Vagabonds, Cool Buzz, 2007)
Jason Ricci & New Blood: broken toy (5:55) (Done With The
Devil, Eclecto Groove, 2009)
Los Lobos: I can't understand (4:00) (The Neighborhood,
Slash, 1990)
Naughty Ones: I dig your voodoo (2:41) (I Dig Your Voodoo,
Continental, 1994)
Big Blind: like me (3:43) (Circus Left Town, Cool Buzz,
2009)

Back To Beardo:

Muddy Waters & The Rolling Stones - Champagne and Reefer
(Sweet Home Chicago CD2 1981)
Sleepy John Estes - I Ain't Gonna Sell It (55 Years of
Blues Disc 1 2008)
Maurice John Vaughn - I Want to Be Your Spy (The Alligator
Records 25th Anniversary Collection Disc 1 1996)
Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets - Change in My Pocket (Box
of the Blues Disc 3 2003)
Albert Collins - Hooked on You (Cold Snap 1986)
George "Earring" Mayweather - Shout Sister Bessie (Whup It!
Whup It! 1992)
Pinetop Perkins - Take It Easy, Baby (Crucial Chicago Blues
2003)
Alexis Korner - Stump Blues (A New Generation Of Blues
1969)
James Cotton - Tonight I Want To Love Me A Stranger
Big Maybelle - That's A Pretty Good Love (Blues Masters,
Vol. 14: More Jump Blues 1956)
Too Slim & The Taildraggers -  If You Ain't Rockin You
Ain't Livin' (El Rauncho Grundgé 1992)
Robben Ford & The Blue Line - The Miller's Son (Handful Of
Blues 1995)
Andy Santana And The West Coast Playboys (Junior Watson) -
Jr.'s Bounce (Swingin Rockin' Jumpin' and Jivin')
Paul Lamb & The Kingsnakes - Roll With It (John Henry Jumps
In 1998)
Kenny Blue Ray - Lonesome (Soulful Blues)