Rev. K.M. Williams and Washboard Jackson live at KNON

Don Ottensman bluesdfw@YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 18 17:27:17 EDT 2010

We did a live broadcast last night with K.M Williams for his "official" CD release of his new Dialtone Records CD, When I Rise.  Washboard Jackson, Hash Brown, Andrea Dawson, Blue Lisa, Jeff Stone, and K.M.'s young son Jeremy jammed with K.M. during the evening.  With K.M.'s permission, I shot a little bit of hand-held video for youtube which some of you may enjoy.

Here is one with K.M. playing a one string cigar box guitar and Washboard Jackson on washboard (and beer bottle).

http://www.youtube.com/user/bluesdfw#p/a/u/0/RpLW-OHQ9cI

Don O.

DFW Blues website at http://bluesdfw.com/