PLAYLIST: 9-17-'10 - The South Side - KHUM, Humboldt Co, CA

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sat Sep 18 02:34:32 EDT 2010

Click on Non-proportional font

http://www.TheSouthSide.org
http://www.MySpace.com/ChasLewis

The South Side playlist for
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming live Friday 7 to 10pm Pacific
http://khum.com/khumstream
KHUM  104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

Artist ~ Track ~ Release ~ Label

7pm
Walter "Wolfman" Washington ~ Funkyard ~ City of Dreams ~ Rounder
King Biscuit Boy ~ Lovers & Leapers ~ King Biscuit Boy ~ Epic/Sony
BB King ~ Crying Won't Help You ~ Original Greatest Hits ~ Virgin
Fiona Boyes ~ I Want To Go ~ Blues Woman ~ Yellow Dog
Moreland & Arbuckle ~ What You Gonna Do ~ Flood ~ Telarc
Son House ~ Sundown ~ Father of the Delta Blues ~ Columbia
Johnnie Taylor ~ Toe-Hold ~ Stax/Volt Complete Singles Vol 6 ~
Rhino/Atlantic
John Hammond ~ Get Behind the Mule ~ Wicked Grin ~ Point Blank
Otis Spann ~ Popcorn Man ~ The Blues Is Where It's At ~ BCD
Mark Hummel ~ I Want To Be Loved ~ Retro-Active ~ Electro-Fi

8pm
Joe Hughes ~ 20 Miles ~ Black Top Blues-A-Rama ~ Black Top
Vance Kelly ~ Why You Hurt Me So Bad ~ Jimmy Dawkins: The Leric Story ~
Delmark
Ruth Brown ~ Ice Water In Your Veins ~ A Good Day for the Blues ~ Bullseye
Robin Rogers ~ The Plan ~ Back in the Fire ~ Blind Pig
James Cotton ~ Heard You're Getting Married ~ Giant ~ Alligator
Mavis Staples ~ Last Train ~ You Are Not Alone ~ Anti/Epitaph
Duke Robillard ~ The High Cost of Lovin' ~ Passport to the Blues ~ Stony
Plain
Charlie Musselwhite ~ Sad & Beautiful World ~ The Well ~ Alligator
Billy Boy Arnold ~ I Wish You Would ~ Blues Harp Bosses ~ Charly
Paul Butterfield Blues Band ~ Ain't No Need To Go No Further ~ The Elektra
Years ~ Elektra
BB King ~ Ten Long Years ~ Original Greatest Hits ~ Virgin

9pm
Johnny Adams ~ Imitation of Love ~ Sings Doc Pomus ~ Rounder
Rory Block ~ Sookie, Sookie ~ Last Fair Deal ~ Telarc
Earl King ~ Love Look Out for Me ~ New Orleans Blues ~ Tomato
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats ~ Back From the Dead ~ Twisted ~ Alligator
Ruby Johnson  ~ Won't Be Long ~ I'll Run Your Hurt Away ~ Stax
Kirk Fletcher ~ Natural Anthem ~ My Turn ~ Electro Groove
Asie Payton ~ I Love You ~ Worried ~ Fat Possum
Janiva Magness ~ You Sound Pretty Good ~ That's What Love Will Make You Do ~
Alligator
Nathan James ~ My Last Nerve ~ I Don't Know It ~ Sacred Cat
John Nemeth ~ You Know ~ Name the Day! ~ Blind Pig
Matt Hill ~ I'm Gonna Hit That Highway ~ On the Floor ~ Deep Fryed
John Lee Hooker ~ Miss Lorraine ~ I'm Gonna Kill That Woman ~ Future Noise

Mailing Address
The South Side, Chas Lewis
3432 N Street, Eureka, CA 95503