Valerie Johnson's Gig This Weekend

bluesyall Valerie Johnson Al B. Blue bluesyall@WILDBLUE.NET
Fri Sep 17 11:52:44 EDT 2010

Hey Everybody,
We have a great lineup for this weekend.  Join Valerie Johnson & Al B Blue
tonight at Edna Valley Vineyards and then tomorrow at SLO Down Pub with
special guest Cliff Stepp & more.  You wan't want to miss this!!!

Remember - Join Al B Blue and I at Soho Restaurant & Music Club, Santa
Barbara, Sunday, Sept 26, 12 noon for the International Blues Competition.
 We are performing in the Acoustic Division.  The winner goes to Memphis for
the finals.  We wanna be there!  Help us make that a reality - We really
need your support!.

 FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2010 Edna Valley
Vineyard<http://www.ednavalleyvineyard.com/>
VALERIE JOHNSON & AL B. BLUE - 5pm - 7pm
2585 Biddle Ranch Road
San Luis Obispo California 93401
US (805) 544-5855
[map<
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2585+Biddle+Ranch+Road%2CSan+Luis+Obispo%2CCalifornia%2C93401%2CUS

]
Price: wine and appetizers for purchase

Endless Summer- Live music by Al & Val, wine and appetizers for purchase

 SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2010
SLO Down Pub <http://www.slodownpub.com/>
VALERIE JOHNSON & the NEW SOUND BOOGIE BAND  w special guest Cliff Stepp &
more!!!!!!!- 7:30pm - 10:30pm1200 E. Grand Ave.
Arroyo Grande California 92340
US (805) 481-4015
[map<
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1200+E.+Grand+Ave.%2CArroyo+Grande%2CCalifornia%2C92340%2CUS