Are you f'ing kidding me???

bluesfantom bluesfantom@CENTURYTEL.NET
Wed Sep 15 14:13:21 EDT 2010

So Pat, I respect your opinions on JB and Ike, and this is in no way
intended as a flame, but what's your opinion of J.S. Bach?

History is filled with a great many despicable individuals who have enriched
all our lives.  IMHO, I will celebrate the music of JB, Ike and Bach,
understanding that all three had human failings.  For JB and Ike it was
drugs.  Bach was a pedophile.  True heroes are few and far between.  I will
always appreciate the photos of Mr. Withers.  His personal demons are what
he'll have to answer to in the afterlife, I reckon.

tom