PLAYLIST: 9-10-'10 - The South Side - Blues & Soul

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Wed Sep 15 00:51:06 EDT 2010

http://www.TheSouthSide.org
http://www.MySpace.com/ChasLewis

Playlist for The South Side Sept 10th, 2010
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming live Friday 7 to 10pm Pacific
http://khum.com/khumstream
KHUM  104.3 and 104.7 FM ~ Humboldt Co, CA

Artist ~ Track ~ Release ~ Label

7pm
Jimmy Vaughan ~ RM Blues ~ Plays Blues, Ballads & Favorites ~ Shout
Baby Boy Warren ~ Nervy Woman Blues ~ Motor City Blues ~ Stardust
Wayne & Wildroot ~ That Darn Cat ~ One Hell of a Ride ~ Reconciled
Sonny Boy Williamson ~ Your Imagination ~ The Essential ~ Chess/MCA
Karen Lovely ~ Blues Ain't Far Behind ~ Still the Rain ~ Pretty Pear
Legendary Blues Band ~ Life of Ease ~ Life of Ease ~ Rounder
Long John Hunter ~ Beggar Man ~ Looking for a Party ~ Blues Express
Johnnie Taylor ~ Cheaper To Keep Her ~ The Very Best ~ Stax
Elvin Bishop ~ Blues Cruise ~ Red Dog Speaks ~ Delta Groove
Marcia Ball ~ Thibodaux, Louisiana ~ Presumed Innocent ~ Alligator
The MoFo Party Band ~ Check Yourself ~ Lowdown ~ Ind

8pm
Mitch Woods ~ Ain't Gonna Do It ~ Gumbo Blues ~ Club 88
The Ikettes ~ I'm Blue ~ Beg, Scream & Shout ~ Rhino/Atlantic
Charlie Musselwhite ~ The Well ~ The Well ~ Alligator
Robin Rogers ~ You Don't Know ~ Back in the Fire ~ Blind Pig
Lightning Hopkins ~ Don't Wake Me ~ Going Back Home ~ Prestige
Alabama Mike ~ Go Ahead ~ Tailor Made Blues ~ JukeHouse
Jimmy Reed ~ I'm Gonna Get My Baby ~ Best of the Vee-Jay Years ~ Shout
Factory
James Brown ~ It's a New Day ~ In the Jungle Groove ~ Polydor
John Hammond ~ Up The Line ~ Rough & Tough ~ Chesky
Freddie Hughes ~ Headed Back to Hurtsville ~ Let Me Put the Head In It ~
IFGAM
John Németh ~ Where You Been? ~ Love Me Tonight ~ Blind Pig

9pm
John Németh ~ Do You Really Want That Woman ~ Name the Day! ~ Blind Pig
Peaches Staten ~ I Know You Love Me Baby ~ Live at Legends ~ Swississippi
RL Burnside ~ See My Jumper Hangin' On the Line ~ Rollin' & Tumblin' ~ Wolf
Oscar Brown Jr ~ Chicken Heads ~ What It Is! Funky Soul & Rare Grooves ~
Rhino
Arthur Conley ~ Funky Street ~ Sweat Soaked Soul Classics ~ Rhino/Atlantic
The Chris O'Leary Band ~ Grease Monkey Momma ~ Mr Used to Be ~ VizzTone
Matt Hill ~ I Tried to Love a Crazy Woman ~ On the Floor ~ Deep Fryed
Kenny Neal ~ Hooked On Your Love ~ Hooked On Your Love ~ Blind Pig
Duke Robillard ~ Workin' Hard For My Uncle ~ Passport to the Blues ~ Stony
Plain
Dr John ~ The Monkey ~ N' Awlinz: Dis Dat or D' Udda ~ Blue Note
Rick Holmstrom-"Juke" Logan-Stephen Hodges ~ If I  Should Die ~ Twist-O-
Lettz ~ Mocombo

Mailing Address
The South Side, Chas Lewis
3432 N Street, Eureka, CA 95503