Playlist: 9/12/10 Sunday Morning Blues Podcast WRTB-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Sep 12 20:36:25 EDT 2010

Part One

B.B. King / Someday Baby / My Kind of Blues / EMI – Capitol
Foghat w/ Eddie “Bluesman” Kirkland / In My Dreams / Last Train Home / Foghat
-
Buddy Guy w/ B.B. King / Stay Around a Little Longer / Living Proof / Silvertone
Charlie Musselwhite / Cadillac Women / The Well / Alligator
-
Doug MacLeod / The Addition to Blues / The Utrecht Sessions / Black & Tan
JJ Grey & Mofro / Georgia Warhorse / Georgia Warhorse / Alligator

Part Two

B.B. King / Sweet Sixteen Pts 1 & 2 / The Great B.B. King / Ace
JW-Jones / Kissin’ in Memphis / Midnight Memphis Sun / Ruf – CrossCut
-
Dave Specter / Blues Call / Spectified / Fret 12
Robin Rogers / Baby Bye-Bye / Back in the Fire / Blind Pig
-
Joe Bonamassa w/ B.B. King / Nightlife / Black Rock / J&R Adventures
Alabama Mike / Enough to Keep Me Holdin On / Tailor Made Blues / JukeHouse
Los Lobos / Do the Murray / Tin Can Trust / Shout Factory

Part Three

B.B. King / The Thrill Is Gone / B.B. King – The Ultimate Collection / Geffen
Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters / Spann’s Groove / Spread the Love / Stony Plain
-
Kenny Neal / Hooked on Your Love / Hooked on Your Love / Blind Pig
Duke Robillard / /Girl Let Me Tell Ya / Passport to the Blues / Stony Plain
-
Bob Corritore w/ Carol Fran / I Need to Be Be’d With / Harmonica Blues / Delta Groove
Steve Freund / Boogie in the Rain / Lonesome Flight / 9 Below Productions
Becki Sue & her Big Rockin’ Daddies / How Much Longer / Big Rockin’ Boogie / Underworld

Part Four

B.B. King / See That My Grave Is Kept Clean / One Kind Favor / Geffen
Dave Weld and The Imperial Flames / Listen to Mama / Burnin’ Love / Delmark
-
Bryan Lee / Three Can Play the Game / My Lady Don’t Love My Lady / Justin Time
Purgatory Hill / Rollin’and Tumblin’ / Purgatory Hill / pat mAcdonald
-
Magic Slim and the Teardrops / Breaking Up Somebody’s Home / Raising the Bar / Blind Pig
Zac Harmon / Don’t Give Me Another Reason / From the Root / NorthernBlues

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues Podcast
www.mmrfd.com/podcast
WRTB-FM