PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 9/11/10

David Carrigan papajoe61@HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 12 11:42:57 EDT 2010

My show #582.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special featured tunes with little if any theme, definitely blues, but with lyrics that never really come out and say what the problem is! I called them "Unspecified Blues".
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
Blues Cafe'
101 CAC WWSP
Reserve Street UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481

Saturdays 3-7P on 90FM - the only alternative!
September 11, 2010
Muddy Waters /You Gonna Need My Help /More Real Folk Blues /Chess
Muddy Waters as Sideman
wi. Sunnyland Slim /She Ain't Nowhere /Chess Blues box v1 /Chess
wi. Baby Face Leroy Foster /Rollin' and Tumblin' pt 1 /Blues World of Little Walter /Delmark
wi. Rice Miller /You Killin' Me /Essential /Chess
wi. Little Walter /Walkin' On /Essential /Chess
wi. Memphis Slim /Gee, Ain't It Hard to Find Somebody /Chicago Blues Masters v1 /Capitol
wi. Otis Spann /I Came from Clarksdale /The Blues of...Plus /C4Miles
wi. Big Mama Thornton /Everything Gonna be Alright /wi. The Muddy Waters Blues Band /Arhoolie

New on the Menu
Ronnie Earl /Blues for Bill /Spread the Love /Stony Plain
Big Rob Blaine /Find a Way /Big Otis Blues /Swississippi
Charlie Musselwhite /Sorcerer's Dream /The Well /Alligator
Albert Castiglia /Gettin' By /Keepin' On /Blues Leaf

Govt Mule /It Hurts Me Too /Mulennium /Evil Teen
Billy Sheehan /Oh Well /This is the Blues v4 /Eagle
Oli Brown /Lover Gone Cold /Heads I Win Tails You Lose /Ruf
Koko Taylor /What Kind of Man is This? /Bob Corritore and Friends /Delta Groove
Mark Benno /Long Ride Home /Crawlin' /Blue Skunk
Holmstrom, Logan and Hodges /Ways of Action /Twist-o-Letzz /Mocombo
Wayne and Wildroot /Curiosity/One Hell of a Ride /Reconciled
Mitch Kashmar and the Pontiax /I'm Sorry About That /100 Miles to Go /Delta Groove

Saturday Blue Plate Special "Unspecified Blues"
Tarter and Gay /Unknown Blues /Country Blues: the Essential /Classic
Robert Johnson /Preachin' Blues /King of the Delta Blues Singers  /Collumbia
K.C Douglas /Blues and Trouble /I Have to Paint My Face /Arhoolie
Aretha Franklin /Today I Sing the Blues /The Delta Meets Detroit /Rhino
Easy Baby /Good Morning Mr. Blues /Low Blows /Rooster
Johnny Adams /Room with a View /Blues Album /Rounder
Kenny Parker /Take It Easy on a Fool /Raise the Dead /JSP
Shemekia Copeland /Married to the Blues /Turn the Heat Up /Alligator
Sara Martin / Death Sting Me Blues /Blues Classics /Sony
Kokomo Arnold /Back Door Blues /Old Original Kokomo Blues /Wolf
Little Brother Montgomery /First Time I Met the Blues /When the Sun Goes Down v2 /Bluebird
Dinah Washington /Pacific Coast Blues /Mellow Mama /Delmark
Freddie King /My Feeling for the Blues /Hideaway /Rhino
John Lee Hooker /title track /Never Get Out of These Blues Alive /MCA
Golden Wheeler /Dirty Blues /Chicago Blues Harmonica /Wolf
Ronnie Earl /That's When My Soul Comes Down /Surrounded by Love /Black Top
Brian Templeton /The Sad Sell /Home /Stone Cold
Alberta Adams /Born with the Blues /Live "AA" /Eastlawn
Phillip Walker /I've Got a Problem /Live at Biscuits and Blues /M.C.
James Harman /Blues Walked In /Strictly Live in '85 /Riviera
Buddy Guy /First Time I Met the Blues /Lightning in a Bottle /Columbia
Floyd Dixon /The Blues /Fine! Fine! Thing! /HiJohn
Roxy Perry /title track /Back in Bluesville /Blueperry Hill
Willie Pooch /House Arrest Blues /Funk 'n Blues /Chicken Coup
Travis Haddix /Blues Leftovers /Daylight at Midnight /Earwig

New on the Menu

Dr. John and the Lower 911 /Lissen at Our Prayer /Tribal /429
JJ Gray and Mofro /The Sweetest Thing /Georgia Warhorse /Alligator
Duke Robillard /Blues Train /Passport to the Blues /Stony Plain
Swississippi Chris Harper /Blues in My Life /Four Aces and a Harp /Swississippi

Peaches Staten /Keep On Keepin' On /Live at Legend's /Swississippi
Alabama Mike I'm Gone /Tailor Made Blues /Jukehouse
Blues Masters wi Big Al Carson /3 Phat Cats and 1 Skinny Dogg /Rabadash
JW Jones /Off the Market /Midnight Memphis Sun /Ruf
James Day /Blues on a Fuse /Firecracker /Neon Blue
Piano Red /Corrina, Corrina /The Lost Atlanta Tapes /Landslide