JOSH WHITE, a newly acquired appreciation for me

Chuck hhs249@GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 12 03:17:13 EDT 2010

Yeah, you're right....and a good deal of those early 30s 78 rpm recordings can be heard on YouTube. I should have included links to a couple, because I was listening to them and thinking
this guys was a very cool sounding guitarist...on an equal playing field with the best of his contemporaries.

chuck

Sent from my iPad